1. The Texas Community College Band Directors Association reserves the right to deny membership/participation in the all-state ensembles to students from institutions which do not provide qualified personnel to assist with the band audition procedure at the convention site in San Antonio.
2. Students housed at the convention hotel must have a sponsoring director housed at the same hotel who will be responsible for their student's behavior. Any exceptions to this policy must be coordinated through the President.
3. Sponsoring directors agree to chaperone their student's behavior.
4. TCCBDA members and auditionees agree that the decision of the audition judges is final. Concerns regarding auditions may be directed only to the Vice President
5. Sponsoring directors agree to abide by and enforce all TCCBDA policies and decisions.