1. Students signify that they recognize the authority of their individual colleges in governing their actions in relation to the college and they agree to abide by any regulation concerning student conduct set up by their college or its representatives.
2. Students acknowledge and accept the authority of TCCBDA to govern, to restrict, and, if deemed necessary by TCCBDA, to terminate an individual’s participation in the clinic/convention, without restriction or recourse.
3. The security of a student’s equipment is their own responsibility. Do not leave equipment unattended at any time.
4. Students must remain reasonably quiet at all times in the hotel. TVs, radios, etc. must be played with volume at low levels.
5. No practicing or playing instruments in the hotel after 10 P.M.
6. Curfew for all students is 1:00 A.M. Students must be in their assigned rooms and not leave them after this time.
7. Hotel room doors are to be kept locked at all times.
8. Only parents, spouses, and registered guests of the hotel are allowed in your hotel room.
9. Any damages to hotel property or the convention buildings must be paid for by the responsible individual.
10. Students may not audition for a college, conservatory, or summer camp during the clinic/convention.
11. Students are to wear their TMEA name badge to all rehearsals.
12. Students are expected to be present at, and early for, all rehearsals and performances. Absence from a rehearsal or seating audition will, in most cases, disqualify the student from any further participation in the all-state ensemble and clinic/convention.
13. Students who are late to rehearsals may face chair reduction or removal from the ensemble.
14. The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted for any student, regardless of age.
15. The illegal possession and/or use of controlled substances (drugs or illegal materials) is prohibited.
16. Disruptive behavior, physical or verbal abuse, or failure to conduct oneself in a responsible and courteous manner will serve as grounds for removal from TCCBDA activities and housing.
17. Students who are removed from an ensemble for any reason are no longer a participant in TCCBDA or TMEA activities. They must surrender their TMEA nametag and are not allowed to remain in TCCBDA housing. It will be the responsibility of the sponsoring director to coordinate and secure transportation for the student's immediate return to his/her campus.
18. The student’s sponsoring director shall be responsible for enforcing both college and TCCBDA imposed policies.
19. Cell phones and other portable electronic devices are not permitted in rehearsal without approval of the ensemble organizer.
20. Preferred concert attire for both ensembles is formal black.